Friday, October 29, 2004

Eminem needs to go back to killing his wife



I may be in the minority in that I think Eminem's new video is kinda gay even if you don't count the fact that the song itself is damn near unlistenable. But never mind that. What I really wanted to say is that I really haven't been as interested in anything Em has had to say since he stopped writing about how he wanted to kill his wife and about how all pop stars are faggots. I'm a firm believer that one should stick to what one does best. I think that ever since the gay community got all pissed off at Em's lyrics and since he decided to go to Hollywood and do 8 Mile, his music has suffered considerably. I wouldn't be surprised if, after this next album (which will suck), Em decides to give up rap altogether in favor of acting or producing or some shit.

All pop stars are faggots.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

encore is not up to par...what happened?

10:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

In my opinion Encore is a lyrical masterpiece, yes it's not the eminem that we've grown to love, when he was taking about killing his wife and "what he does best", but hes evolving like all of us do...you have to understand he is rapping for himself not us...he is probably bored with rapping about all the same stuff.

5:32 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home