Tuesday, November 30, 2004

Cooking With Trick Daddy



Well according to AllHiphop.com Trick Daddy is talking to MTV about having a motherfucking cooking show. Apparently he just finished taping the pilot for them. Now I don't know about you but this shit sounds fucking brilliant to me. I have actually toyed with the idea of a hiphop cooking show myself. It would be like rap, a case of beer, and fire. With those ingredients I figured I could make a fucking awesome show. But alas the almighty Trick Daddy has stolen my dream. I can only hope that he shall be able to do my vision justice because if not I'm going to kick that motherfucker's ass.
“I’ll probably have a lot of rap cats come on up,” said Trick. “You know a lot of n*ggas think they know how to cook. I’ma show you how n*ggas f*ck up and burn eggs. And have the shells in them.”

Trick also refuses to cook chiltins “Because chitlins smell like a dirty ass.” Thats fucking great. I just hope that he steps up and starts calling other fools out. I would like to see Trick Daddy on the Iron Chef punking the shit out of soft ass Bobby Flay. Food Network ain't got shit on motherfucking Dade County.

3 Comments:

Blogger Byron said...

>Now I don't know about you but this shit sounds fucking brilliant to me.

Agreed. Supposedly E-40 is a great cook too. I mean, obviously the guy likes to eat.

11:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

honestly, best shit everr. thanks for the heads up so i can try to jack cable in time for this.

5:30 AM  
Blogger rio rocket valledor said...

i am so with that... 'Cook Book of Thugs'?

http://riogood.blogspot.com/2004/11/its-all-good-thing.html

6:31 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home