Friday, November 19, 2004

Shady Dealings at Shady Records?

DJ Butterr breaks it down


THE REAL DJ SEVEN DUECE

I've been knowing Mountain Climbaz for years now. They also gave me Free studio time to complete my albums, Kill The DJ and Shithappens. Mountain Climbaz's Disc Jockey, DJ King David has been down with me since he worked for Modern Tribe Records in the late 90's. 8 Mile movie star, Strike a.k.a Lycety Split of the group Mounatin Climbaz went to prison for a year when the film was completed. I (DJ Butter) kept writing Strike in prison telling him to stay focus and tried helping the Mounatin Climbaz franchise while Proof (D12) was giving him the image that he was going to sign him to his newly formed label, Iron Fist Records. Reminding you D-12 or Purple Gang didn't even write the homeboy.During this time, I was telling to group (Mountain Climbaz) that I was suing the group D-12 (Shady Records) for not getting any credit on the song, "Shit Can Happen" (Devil's Night) or even a check on the co-producing and the studio time I paid for to complete this track along with Denuan Porter (KonArtis-D-12). Reminding fans that I WON (my legal situation---for joint authorship). This is the same problem--DJ head has faced, Bird (50 cent P.I.M.P. producer) among others. At The time, KonArtis was living with my former best friend and D-12 ex-manager, Mark Hicks. KonArtis was broke and was waiting for Shady Records to cut him a check over the songs they took credit for. My label, Crazy Noise Productions kept the whole Shady Records crew in the studio, while Eminem was only thinking about Royce Da 5'9's future. Bizarre actually cried about this to me (DJ Butter) saying fuck Eminem and that he was only thinking about Royce. Bizzy also told me that Eminem invited him to come to L.A. to his new apartment and when he got there, Paul (Em's manager) slammed the door in his face. Strike was told this before he came home from prison, so I did'nt want D-12 to fuck up my relationship with the Mounatin Climbaz crew. Strike also wanted me to keep his group name in the streets by doing a mix-tape on his crew--- titled, "Underground Hood Legends." When he was released from prison after missing all of the hype from the 8mile movie, Proof was making the Mountain Climbaz a bunch of fake promises. When it was time for D-12 to release their latest LP, D12world---They promised, Mountain Climbaz to open up their shows. When they got to the tour, they had T-Shirts and Mix-Tapes (Unnecessary Roughness) completed that they paid for without ---Proof's Iron Fist label. So Proof was jealous of their progress from the start and sent his so-called homeboy, First Born (Ex-Mounatin Climbaz member) to tell them to pack up all their merchandise--If they did'nt come back to Detroit to smash on Detroit's #1 (DJ Butter). The Mounatin Climbaz crew kept it real with me--and told me how GAY that shit was and we went to the studio to record new music. Recently, The beef has leaked on to, Purple Gang members, T-Flame and Famous (New Jacks To Detroit Hip-Hop) tried to rush me (DJ Butter) at a local Flea Market (Eastside of Detroit), while I was by myself. Proof and First Born has geeked these rookies up to jump me and they didn't do shit. I (DJ Butter) went back up to the Flea Market and held it down for (PURITAN AVENUE). So know you have Proof (D12) hires Ass Kissers like DJ Exclusive (Who you will never see his face on any cd cover----cause he's a nerd---Trying to get involved in our beef). Remining fans that Iron Fist did some Suge Knight shit to him (Worst then Drinking Piss).DJ Butter has been here from the start. There was NO--DJ Download Exclusives, DJ Salaam Wack or Greenlantern..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home