Wednesday, November 10, 2004

Young Jeezy



Homeboy is from ATL apparently he's down with the Boyz In Da Hood. He is on DefJam south and one of their better new recruites. I don't know if his album has a start date but I believe in 2003 he dropped some shit. He's also got a few mixtapes dropping with him hosting and what not. He makes an appearance on Trick Daddy's new album with T.I. on the song Fuckin Around, which is where I first heard him. He also makes an appearence on cutesyboy Fabolous' song "Do The Damn Thang." This past saturday I came up on Jeezy's 12" for "Over Here" that features Bun B so you know its got have at least one dope verse. Got home and threw the record on. It's got the buzzing synth with that tick tick in the trunk. Jeezy reminds me T.I. a little. He kind of has the same style of delivery and that georgia drawl. I can't seem to find any info or pictures of Jeezy but if anyone has some shit post the fuck up. Only shit I came across was him as number 8 on Def Jams audio page.

Young Jeezy feat Bun B - Over Here

Fabolous feat Young Jeezy - Do The Damn Thang

Trick Daddy feat Young Jeezy, Kase1, and T.I. - Fucking Around

Guccimane feat Bun B, Lil Scrappy, Jody Breeze, and Young Jeezy - Black Tees

you can pick up the Young Jeezy and Dj Drama mixtape Tha Streets Iz Watchin' here

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a emma caulfield nudevendor site called Holden Tees. We're a small company and we sell shirts and stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time

-Holden Tees

7:53 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home