Friday, February 04, 2005

Z-Ro



Z-Ro's rap-a-lot album is nearly a year old. Its great, so if you haven't heard it, make sure to cop it. "I Hate U Bitch" should have been a huge single, but I guess someone slipped up in promotions (...welcome to Houston, I guess) and it's had virtually no impact outside of the south/the internet. Now we've got a hot track off the In Da Beginning mixtape and Gel and Weave beat me to it but I'm gonna do you one better and throw it up here.

As Ethan Plum Drank sez, its a dream line-up: Z-Ro, Devin the Dude and Juvenile. Devin makes a mule noise. Just read gel and weave, dude basically described it the way I would minus capital letters. You can hear it transitioning into the new Geto Boys track G-Code at the end.

Z-Ro, Devin the Dude and Juvenile - The Mule

Buy Life of Joseph W. McVey here. Also make sure to check out the Z-Ro interview in the year-end issue of Murderdog.

2 Comments:

Blogger blank said...

Not to be a dick, but I posted this shit last month.

http://hardlyart.blogspot.com/2005/01/goin-hard-in-paint-like-carmelo.html

7:11 PM  
Blogger David said...

Oh yeah my bad, I did a quick search to see if anyone had posted on it yet and all I came across was gelandweave's shit. But yeah, hot song.

7:43 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home