Thursday, November 24, 2005

French MP blames riots on rappers

A French MP has publicly accused rappers of fuelling the country's recent riots with their songs.


Monsieur R feat. Akon - Rebel Music

Al was recently saying how Akon's on the best songs out right now, and I totally agree (check the new Styles P if you haven't heard it). Monsieur R is quoted in that article saying "Hip hop is a crude art, so we use crude words. It is not a call to violence." I don't know what the fuck Monsieur R is saying in this song, because my French lessons ended a while ago (my last class I did win a "best Franglish" award from my teacher, seriously) but Akon kills the hook and R's voice sounds dope and its very timely, so enjoy it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home