Thursday, May 11, 2006

Fucking Coolio

Not to get all radio disney on you but at on point in my life I was a Coolio fan. Shit I didn't know this dude who was down with madd circle would end up becoming some ridiculous caricature whose hair gets him gigs on hollywood squares. I just knew I mildly liked fantastic voyage which got an old girlfriend to buy me the It Takes A Thief tape and then it just kind of grew on me. I'd be lying if I didn't admit to learning all the words to the Ghetto Cartoon, no matter how corny the song was. But shit if I'd learn the words to 187 proof, cereal killer, and gangsta's fairytale then ghetto cartoon wasn't that much of a stretch. I'm still trying to figure out why I listened to this tape so much cause none of it was that memorable but whatever here are some shitty mp3s that remind me days when I was dumber than I am now.

Thought You Knew ft Billy Boy and PS

Coolio and two dudes from the worthless 40 Thieves project that he tried to launch. I don't know if it's nostalgia or the beat but I'll still bump this shit no matter how stupid people think I am.

You Know Who ft WC
Here is the song with wc and coolio rapping about shooting you up or some shit that disney would never approve of.


this post was brought to you courtesy of winamp's random setting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home