Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Some Rap Songs


First up a couple of joints off that new Boss Hogg Outlawz album, Serve & Collect 2. Only a couple of tracks that I got to skip over. Ray J singing on a track is never a good look. The joint with Lil Keke is underwhelming, it just sounds like it never really came together for a complete sound. Other than that though there are some bangers. All of the BHO members are bringing it. A lot of dramatic beats and street lyrics.

Boss Hogg Outlawz - Serve & Collect
BHO posse cut, Slim playing conductor via the nextel chirp. The whole roster comes through to drop some lines. real simple but so dope. I would say this is my favorite joint on the record. Give me a Kyleon solo already man, dude is a beast.

Boss Hogg Outlawz - Wet Paint Drippin' What
Yeah raps about paint, cars and flossin. You know what you're getting into with this, just dope shit to ride too.

I really want to post up this track off the new Young Jeezy, the shit is easily my favorite joint off that record. It's not a beat I would expect him to chose but man this shit sounds so fucking good. You can't really go wrong with those horns either. I don't really give a fuck about what people think about jeezy I like the dude. He knows how to make songs that make you feel like you can take over the fucking world.

Young Jeezy - Circulate
Young Jeezy - My President ft Nas
I was blasting this one out of my boombox at the park on Sunday because really anyone even thinking about McCain is in fucking denial of the future. Our president is black, you motherfuckers just need to catch up with the future. November is just a formality, Obama is gonna run this motherfucker.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home