Sunday, January 25, 2009

Beer And Rap Podcast #1!!

Posted this on my own blog but I'm also putting it up here so feel free to peep game.

Ok so I finally got around to recording a little Beer And Rap podcast show. I'd been meaning to do this for a while, just do a recording of songs, not a mix or anything but more like a radio show. Just wanted to play songs and throw in a little commentary. I'm going to try and keep this going at least once a month. If I can pull it off more than that great but I'm trying to be realistic. It's about a 1.5 hours, maybe should have played shorter songs but I didnt. The mp3 is kind of big so if you're still using telegraphs to communicate you may be waiting for a minute. Anyways yeah peep game, to subscribe to the podcast just use this url for the feed: http://beerandrap.com/atom.xml If you're not to smart just go in to itunes and under Advanced you have the option to subscribe to podcasts. Select that and add the feed url so that it will update on it's own. I have dumb friends so I need to explain unnecessary bullshit to people.

If you can't do that then just download it here directly

The tracklisting is listed under the lyrics of the file if you're curious

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger SergDun said...

Tracklisting:
The Misfits - Bullet
NWA - 8ball remix
APG - We Ain't Always Nice
UGK - Underground Kingz
Ice-T - Rhyme Syndicate Coming Thru
Cazal Boys - Snatching Cazals
E-A-Ski - Streets Of Oakland
Khujo Goodie - Shitting Me
Unladylike - Sit Yo Ass Down ft Lil Jon
UNK - Beat Dat Azz ft 11 Dub, Mannish Man, Loko & Princess
Lil Jon & The Eastside Boyz - Push That Nigga, Push That Ho
Youngbloodz - Don't Start No Shit ft Lil Jon (Klever vip mix)
DJ Craze - Bitch I'm From Dade
Renard With No Regard - Dick Is What You Want
Crazy Leggs - Hater Blockers (Breakdown Mix)
Old Dirty Bastard - Dog Shit
Keak Da Sneak - Golden Showers Up
Birmingham J - Hustle Might Wash Away ft Photo Slim, Mr Ha & Dee
E-40 - Alcoholism ft B-Legit
Jokaman - Fuck You ft 50 50, Big Nick, Mr Kaila
Unkut - Fuck Being Famous
Fat Pat - Tops Drop

6:09 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home