Thursday, April 02, 2009

Tactless Exploitation + An Introduction

Having been invited to post on So Many Shrimp, I've made the tactless decision to post my newest mixtape: Swallowing Dust & Razzi's. We'll get to that in a minute. First, allow me to introduce myself, as I will be posting with some frequency from now on. My name is Adam, I am a DJ/Producer and a philosophy professor in Portland, OR. I perform under the name Doctor Adam and have a penchant for intellectualizing the shit out of everything. So be prepared. This is supposed to be the smart rap blog though, right?






-Doc Adam

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous big zeez the eugene pancake flippa said...

OREGON REPRESENT!!! 503/541 LETS GET IT!!! WHATCHALL KNOW ABOUT THIS OREGON DIZZANK??

10:37 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home