Friday, May 01, 2009

Fuck blogger's slow publishing ass


yeah I know this one has been making blog rounds since last week,but I've been out of town for a minute and meant to post it up. I didn't but still wanted to wave that flag of support for dude. People need to be checking for Playboy Tre, dude is dope. I first noticed him via the Dirty States of America dvd then ran into him at SXSW a couple years back randomly and got a mixtape off of him. Dope dude that people need to hear and I just want to state that I fuck with this dudes music and you should too. If you've been lagging cop the mixtape, it's worth it. I like Tre because he's got this uplifting outlook even when he's talking about depressing shit. He proves that you can be positive with your raps without sounding like a softhands. The motherfucker gives you hope in his songs, not many rappers do that these days.

One Of These Mornings

get the mixtape

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home