Monday, January 10, 2005

The Kanyegate site is live

The new home of Operation Slap a Dropout
I know a lot of you were getting tired of reading about Kanyegate here, so you'll be glad to here that I've now dedicated an entire blog to nothing but Kanyegate. I'm hoping this is going to be that next step that takes our movement into the big time. A link to the petition is prominently featured on each page, which should hopefully draw more traffic to it, and I think I've got some pretty cool features already and I plan on adding more each day leading up to the actual awards. I'd like for everybody who's reading this to help me out by spreading the word about the new site, whether it's by linking to it from your blog or emailing it to your friends and familiy. Also, I'd appreciate it if you left any feedback you might have either here, there or in my email. Thanks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home