Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Fucking T.I.


It could have been better record but I think I'm done with bothering with new TI material. ti vs tip wasn't that good and this is one is worse. That garbage song with Rhianna is a shitty internet joke that just won't fucking stop. Just listen for yourself

Live Your Life

I mean really? are you fucking kidding me with this shit? Who the fucks idea was this? I never would have guessed that this fucking guy would have the same affinity for shitty songs as fucking T.I. I'm fucking done with T.I. I understand T.I. wants to have some positive/inspiring songs but that doesn't mean they have to be the shittiest fucking songs he's ever made? Fuck I thought What Ever You Like was bad but Live Your Life and Dead And Gone beat it buy a landslide.

Honestly the record isn't all this kind of bullshit, there are some alright joints like I'm Illy, Swagga like us(minus shitty ass kanye), Ready For Whatever, You Ain't Missing Nothing and Every Chance I Get. Those are ok but I'm don't want to hear ok joints. T.I. is capable of so much better than this. He needs to fire his weed carriers and yes men because it's obvious no one is telling dude he's making suspect decisions. Whatever though, that's it for me, it's not worth checking for his new shit when you get this kind of bullshit in your ears.

You're better off copping the new Z-ro anyway.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home