Wednesday, November 05, 2008

And the Academy Award for best cinematography goes to...



D-town Gorillaz (anthem)


Found this shit when I was trying to do some research on Lil Richard and Otu. This song is actually pretty dope. The video reminds me of the old Dre Dog videos he did back in like 95 with a VHS camcorder except this was done probably last year. Their is some great use of special effects with the green screen and the camerman wisely uses the automatic focus feature to constantly give the viewer the the experience of blurred vision. I was thoroughly impressed with the Mise-en-scene of the video, it gave me great insight into the world of hanging out with ho's, using them to set up robberies and rapping in parking lots and for that, this video gets my vote.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home