Sunday, September 12, 2004

Get back and put yr life on the line


I-20 feat. Ludacris, Lil Jon and Bonecrusher - Break Bread (music video)

This song is kinda crazy and the Lil Jon beat is pretty amped up with synths going up and down like sine waves and I-20 and his guests wearing straightjackets. SergDun said that I-20 sounds like screwed 2Pac and I think he's right, especially the "screwed" part like I keep expecting someone to say "Swishahouuuuse" right in the middle of one of his verses. His voice is all bassy as if his vocal chords have been sipping lean or something. This is the best song I've heard I-20 do.

Also, Bonecrusher needs to be in more music videos cuz the dude's facial expressions are priceless.

I'm taking bets on how long until this song hits the top ten.

2 Comments:

Blogger John said...

Three weeks.
Is this lil' jon's beat or is he just sorta hangin' out?
The bit with BoneCrusher's belly at the end is spectacular.
Him and ODB need to judge America's Next Top Model.

12:54 AM  
Blogger John said...

Ah. Lil' Jon beat. Got it.

12:55 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home