Tuesday, September 14, 2004

All Look Same

This was taken from a post on my own blog, Beer And Rap, but I think its funny so I decided to post a shorter version here.



Why do all these dumb fuck new jack r&b Disney radio Nickalodeon love bullshit you got served by soft dance piece of shit singers all look the fucking same? All these fucking cocks sport the same shit, tilted head and at some point everyone of them has corn rows. Have they been cloning these motherfuckers in a lab? I imagine that some stupid bastard at Radio Disney took some H-Town DNA and mixed it with a little ABC and Kriss Kross and this was the result. A bunch of soft ass bitches who straight out of You Got Served. Also what the fuck is the deal with thier shitty mustaches? Why do all these motherfuckers have those piece of shit dirt 'staches on their grills. Just shave that pitiful shit. Fucking Color Me Bad had more manly facial hair than these strawberries.

Now while I was looking for pictures of these softhands I found out a few things. Apparently Marques Houston, O'Ryan and Omarion are all fucking brothers. This explains the look but why all the softness? I am amazed that one set of parents could give birth to this much softness. It's achievement that not even Snuggles could accomplish. Just look at these fools.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home